You could make a difference
We're looking for people like you to help improve the patients' experiences.
If you want to make a difference to patient care, this could be the opportunity for you.
Our Enter and View volunteers have been to Hospital wards, GPs and Care Homes across Milton Keynes.
- Able to hold a conversation
- Desire to improve care outcomes
- Able to take notes
- We're looking for a time commitment of 1-2 hours per week for the course of each project. Projects last 4-6 weeks.
- The time will be a mixture of talking to patients and writing up your notes
- Full training and support
About Enter and View
Enter and View is a programme that seeks to gather and improve patients' experiences through a series of conversations about their experiences of care.