XenZone has been commissioned by Milton Keynes Clinical Commissioning Group to offer its free and anonymous online counselling and emotional wellbeing support service, kooth, to every child or young person between the ages of 11 and 19, in Milton Keynes.
Kooth can help with any problem, no matter how big or small.
Young People can sign up themselves – no referral is needed.
To access support go to Kooth
What support is available?
You can log on to have one-to-one online counselling with a qualified counsellor:
- 12noon – 10pm on weekdays
- 6pm until 10pm at weekends
- 365 days a year
You can also:
- 24-hour access to self-help materials
- Post messages on in our moderated forums
- Connect with people who are feeling the same as you
- Receive messages of advice and support
- All messages are checked before they go live so we can guarantee you will get a helpful and positive response
- Everything is confidential
- All the counsellors are qualified and are used to working with young people