• Text size
  • A
  • A
  • A
Your voice in health and social care.

Guidance for making a complaint

Your right to complain

If you have seen or received poor care or treatment, you have a right to provide feedback, or complain to the organisation that provided or paid for the care.

While we cannot make these complaints for you or take them up on your behalf, we can advise you on the best way to get your voice heard.

If you do give feedback or make a complaint to an organisation, we would like to hear about it too.

If you tell us about it, we can use the information to help make changes and prevent the same things happening to other people.

If you think a crime has been committed or someone is in immediate danger, contact the police.

If you feel that a vulnerable person is being neglected, or physically or mentally abused, please contact Milton Keynes Council Safeguarding team on 01908 253772.